Saturday 24 December 2011

One of My Favourite Things!

My mom always says, "the best things in life aren't things". This is true, but let me show you a little something I consider to be one of my most prized possessions!
When Aslan & I went on our USA ROAD TRIP a few summers ago, I found the most beautiful thing I've ever laid eyes on. It's a seashell jewellery box!
Every single inch of this box is covered with intricately placed seashells. It's one-of-a kind & I really feel like this item was made for me! 
I really love the detail along the edge of the lid. I feel like this is so girly & summery & just perfect! I was so scared it would get ruined in the car, but luckily it survived without a scratch! 
This is the shop we bought it from. I have no idea what the name of it was, but it was in Cape Cod.
The funniest thing was that the owners dog was sleeping on the counter when we went to pay-AND it wasn't even a small dog! 

Alligator heads EVERYWHERE in the USA! You should have seen Louisiana!! I even held a baby alligator there! Scary! 
When I first saw it I said "I absolutely love it, but it's just tooooo expensive" & then I went back to the hotel and thought about it all night long. We rushed back the next morning & luckily it was still there!

Just thought it might be nice to show something that means a lot to me.

What are some of your most prized possessions?

xx
Estée

6 comments:

  1. Ha looks like the shop i have been to: "She sells sea shells!"
    xoxo
    K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cutest box ever! www.katvlogsyeah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely blog estee and aslan! estee you should include it in your description bar on your videos so that people can see it! Elisha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That jewellery box is so adorable! I love it :D

    VioletDaffodils
    xx

    ReplyDelete